|Home||» Products||» BIPAP MACHINE, BILEVEL MACHINE, NON INVASIVE VENT.||» BiPAP autoSV Advanced — System OneBIPAP|
BiPAP autoSV Advanced — System OneBIPAP
What if you could easily and effectively treat your most complicated sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) patients-stay connected to them at home as their needs change, and improve your at-home management to positively impact long-term compliance? BiPAP autoSV Advanced-System One was specifically designed and validated to give you the peace of mind to not only treat patients with Complex Sleep Apnea, Central Apnea or Mixed Apnea, but the ability to manage their future needs in an effective and cost-efficient manner.
- Improved real time access to patient’s data provides doctors and home healthcare providers with daily patient usage, compliance and efficacy data to help assess the success of treatment.
- Clinically proven algorithms, including the innovative Auto EPAP, continually monitor and adjust to a patient’s changing therapy needs.
- Demonstrated Bi-Flex technology enhances patient comfort for long-term efficacy.
The BiPAP autoSV Advanced-System One incorporates more device intelligence so that you can make the most informed and timely decisions for your patients. By combining the proven autoSV Advanced algorithm with the System One platform, the BiPAP autoSV Advanced-System One:
- Monitors sleep assessment parameters to provide optimum feedback for your most complicated patients
- Provides detailed patient-flow waveform data, and is able to recognize indicators beyond classic OSA symptoms
- Provides valuable information in real-time with the addition of the modem options to simplify patient management
- Incorporates our state-of-the-art Encore patient data management and reporting system automatically gathering vital patient information through a secured-access website available via any computer.
The BiPAP autoSV Advanced-System One puts timely, accurate patient information at your fingertips, allowing you to instantly change prescriptions or communicate as necessary. The intelligence is easily accessible and can be collected through wireless modems for remote access, helping ot link a team of clinicians in separate locations together.